Our Latest Message:
Second Letter to Timothy
Sha’ul laid out strategies to combat apostasy in 2 Tim3:10-17:"
1. Never deviate from the sound doctrine"
2. Keep godly manner of life"
3. Focus on our purpose"
4. Remain in the faith"
5. Have longsuffering"
6. Continue charity"
7. Be patient"
8. Endure persecutions"
9. Live godly in Messiah"
10. Continue in the things you learned"
11. Know Scriptures unto salvation through faith which is in Messiah Yeshua"
12. All scripture is given by inspiration of G-d, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for
correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of G-d may be perfect, throughly
furnished unto all good works [i.e. mitzvah or commandments]"
I charge thee therefore before God,
Weekly Torah Portion
Pinchas | Phinehas
Behold, I give to him My covenant of peace; and it shall be to him and his descendants after him a covenant of an everlasting priesthood, because he was zealous for his God, and made atonement for the children of Israel.| Numbers 25:12-13
Pinchas is rewarded for killing the Israelite and the Midianite woman who cursed G-d. (25:10–15)
Israel fights a war against the Midianites. (25:16-18)
A second census is taken. (26:1–65)
The daughters of Zelophehad force a change in the laws of property inheritance. (27:1–11)
Joshua is chosen to be Moses' successor. (27:15–23)
The sacrificial ritual for all festival occasions is described in detail. (28:1–30:1)
1 Kings 18:46-19:21
Brit Chadasha Reading
Matthew 26:1–30; Mark 14:1–26;
John 2:13–22; 7:1–13, 37–39; 11:55–12:1; 13:1; 18:28, 39; 19:14;
Acts 2:1–21; 12:3–4; 20:5–6, 16; 27:9–11;
1 Corinthians 5:6 – 8; 16:8;
The L-RD's App: The Appointed Times
[PURIM], PASSOVER, UNLEAVENED BREAD, FIRST FRUITS, SHAVUOT, YOM TERUAH, YOM KIPPUR, SUKKOT, [HANUKKAH]
Feast of Trumpets is one of the Feasts celebrated during the Fall Feast and observed on the first day of the seventh month of the Hebrew month Tishrei. It is also the 7th New Moon. In relation to our modern calendar, it is between September and October.
Leviticus 23:23-25 mentioned that this day is a Shabbathown, a Hebrew word which means "a great or solemn Sabbath". English translation, in many instances, removes the significance of the original Hebrew word and it is simply translated as "rest".
Reasons to observe the L-rd's Feasts
1. It speaks about a Messianic prophecy/Typology of Messiah
2. Each appointed feasts represent a monumental event in the past
3. Covenants were given during the Appointed Feasts
4. It provides time-table for the salvation of
5. It acts as a guide and check-point to the people of the L-RD.
6. It provides a shadow of what is to come for the Body of Messiah
7. The L-RD meets/deals with His people on His Appointed Times