LOMMI Objectives and Goals
1. To keep and guard the Sabbath and the Seven Appointed Feasts as commanded in the Torah and to practice Biblical traditions.
2. To observe and obey all the commandments of the L-RD as stipulated in the Torah, repeated in the Tanakh and adhered in the Brit Chadasha.
3. To help the poor, the needy and sick especially those in the Body of Messiah through prayers, financial and moral support.
4. To support and help Israel and the Jewish people in every way we can.
5. To provide good teaching materials to help other believers grow in faith and knowledge of the L-RD.
6. To conduct outreach programs, preach the Gospel and to help others who are in need locally and internationally.
7. To unite with other Messianic congregations of the same beliefs and practices and establish relationship with the rest of the Body of Believers.
1. To bring glory, honour and praises and to serve the One True G-D Almighty and to His Son, Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ), the Anointed One.
2. To diligently search out and implement the Hebraic and Jewish Roots of our faith.
3. To understand and carry out the true Biblical Teachings, as stipulated in the Torah, affirmed in the Tanakh and explained in the Brit Chadasha
4. To restore and adopt the Teachings and Practices of Yeshua, which were practiced and implemented by the 12 apostles and their followers in the first century.
5. To practice and propagate through good example the commandments of the L-RD to other people.
6. To preach the Gospel of salvation to all people.
7. To establish more Messianic congregations in Toronto and other parts of the world as the L-RD enables us.
2/17/2023 04:38:45 pm
I enjoyed reading thhis
Leave a Reply.
Elders and Deacons of Light of Messiah Ministries Canada