By Richard Sison | 2014
There are a substantial number of people in the circles of Christianity and even among the messianic who agrees with the Jewish rabbis that Yeshua is just a man. During the first century, even during the time of Yochanan (John) the apostle, there were some who deny that Yeshua became a man (1 John 4:2). In this case, there is no argument about whether or not Yeshua became a man but rather, He is just a man.
Yeshua can do that only G-D can
Now let us examine the claims of Yeshua that can only be attributed to G-D.
1. Only G-D can forgive sins but He can, too (Mark 2:5-12)
2. Only G-D can judge but He an (Isa 33:22; James 4:12; John 5:22)
3. Only G-D can raise the dead and give eternal life but He can (John 10:28, 5:21)
4. No one has seen G-D and lived but Yeshua did (Exo 33:20; John 1:18; Isa 6:2)
5. Only G-D is omniscient but Yeshua knows all man (Psalms 139:1-4; Mark 2:8; John 2:24-25)
6. Only G-D does not change so is Yeshua (Mal 3:6; Heb 13:8)
7. Only G-D can create things but Yeshua can (Col 1:16; John 1:1-2)
Watch the Message >>