Book of Galatians
By Richard Sison | 2015
The epistle to the Galatians is one of the most misunderstood book in the Brit Chadasha (Newer Covenant). Time and time again this book was used as an excuse to avoid doing biblical commandments and to refute and confuse those who want to follow the biblical statutes and ordinances. Is the book of Galatians the ultimate book to silence the whole Torah? If you look at certain passages in there, it appears that indeed the Law has been done away with. If it is, then there is a conflicting passage in the Scriptures making the Bible inconsistent.
In this study, we will use the methods of Hermeneutics, the Christian exegesis to interpret biblical passages and in this case, the book of Galatians.
Biblical Foundation of Truth
Before we delve into exegesis of any biblical passage, we
have to agree on the common biblical truths:
1. All Scripture is G-D’s breathe (2 Tim 3:16)
2. The Word of G-D does not change (Isa 40:8; Luke 21:33)
3. G-D does not change (Mal 3:6; Num 23:19; Heb 13:8)
4. Scripture passages cannot contradict or supersedes itself
5. Scripture is without error.
6. The Scripture interpret Scripture
7. The Bible is the sole authority of the truth
Watch the Message >>
Leave a Reply.
Elders and Deacons of Light of Messiah Ministries Canada